The power to induce a great sense of guilt in others. Variation of Emotion Inducement.
- Guilt Induction
- Fault Inducement
- Regret/Remorse Inducement
The user can induce and cause great sense of guilt into others. The guilt can be caused from something they try to keep hidden (such as robbing someone or murder) or something as small as stealing a pen, making them feel immense guilt and shame for it.
- Despair Inducement
- Cause anyone to feel guilt, for the biggest and smallest of things.
- Advanced users can induce guilt for something the victim didn't even do.
- Torment Inducement
- Users of Indomitable Will/Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Apathy/Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- May require proximity or physical touch with the victims to use this.
- Nene (18if)
- Ghost Rider (Marvel); via the Penance Stare
- Albaster (Lost Girl), the natural enemy of the succubi that induce sexual shame in people.