The power to gain strength from guilt. Variation of Emotion Empowerment.
- Guilt Affinity
- Regret Affinity/Empowerment
- Remorse Affinity/Empowerment
Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. by the guilt of oneself and others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the emotions or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- If the feelings of guilt are resolved and accepted, then the user's power will dissipate.
- User's power is rendered inert around those who are incapable of feeling guilt.
- Tamami Kobayashi's stand The Lock (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) is more effective the more guilt the victim bears.
- Omega the Android (Marvel Comics)
- Tantabus (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)