- "I noticed you picked pretty much all my flowers."
- "Can't make a float without flowers."
- "Uh, sure enough, but did you have to salt the earth so nothing would ever grow again?"
- "Hehehehe.. yeah."
- ― Ned Flanders and Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
- Development Negation/Nullification
- Growing Negation/Nullification
- Growth Nullification
User can cancel/negate the growth of anything/everything (physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, evolutionary, etc.) preventing it from ever reaching its full development or and/or even developing in the first place, either permanently or temporarily depending on the users skill and target in question.
- Users of growth inducement are immune.
- Flameu (Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky)
- Melaphyx (Chrono Trigger)
- Dragon of Tyr (Dark Sun)
- Kefka (Final Fantasy VI)
- The Ancients (Stargate Atlantis)
- The Ori (Stargate SG-1)
- World of Ruin (Final Fantasy VI)
- Breach of Demise (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)