- For a gallery of examples for Gravity Manipulation, see here.
Gravity kid (DC Comics) lives up to his name.
The ability to manipulate gravity. Sub-power of Fundamental Forces Manipulation.
- Gravitation Manipulation
- Gravitational Fields Manipulation
- Gravitational Manipulation
- Graviton Manipulation
- Tensor Field Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate gravitation, a natural phenomenon by which all physical bodies attract each other, and gravitons, hypothetical elementary particles that mediate the force of gravitation.
User can bend gravity to make the environment very “heavy” or “light”, causing objects to “fall” toward another object instead of the earth (“nexus inducing”), flattening objects, and generating miniature black holes to compress objects into oblivion. They can repel and attract matter and energy regardless of its mass or move objects in a manner similar to telekinesis.
Offensive uses of this power include repulsing people or objects with such force to shatter practically anything, increasing gravity to crush opponents, decreasing it to render them defenseless, or surrounding one's body in a gravitational field to amplify physical strength. Defensive uses include creating a gravitational force-field to repel all manner of attacks or anchoring oneself to the ground.
Four Interactive Forces
This power is the manipulation of one of the four interactive forces; the other 3 being
- Create/generate/increase gravity.
- Gravity Attacks
- Gravity Constructs
- Increase gravity:
- Reduce/Remove gravity:
- Floortilting to shift the direction gravity draws:
- Gravitation Adaptation
- Telekinesis-like effects by manipulating the direction/force of gravity.
- Darkness Manipulation possess the ability to absorb any and everything, even light, in a manner similar to increased gravity.
- Intangibility/Density Manipulation by controlling gravitons a the user can manipulate their own molecular density to a finite degree, by affecting molecules with this aspect one can make themselves and/or make objects they touch intangible or indestructible.
- Size Manipulation by using gravity to affect the respective mass of both subjects; skilled users can shunt or absorb additional mass in order to make things grow bigger or smaller.
- Space-Time Manipulation by using high gravity to distort them.
- May be unable to create gravity, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- May be useless in areas with no gravity (not much of an issue though since technically anywhere even space has gravity).
- Distance and the amount of force depends of the strength and skill of the user.
See Also Gravity Master
- Fatal Attraction (Buso Renkin)
- Taishaku Kaiten (Flame of Recca)
- Gravity Gun (Half-Life)
- Automatons (Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere)
- Ark of the Cosmos (Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity)
- Gravity Rod (Fablehaven)