Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Gyrokinetic Infusion
The user can infuse objects (usually a weapon), beings or powers with gravity, empowering and energizing them and allowing the user to manipulate their qualities and efficiency. Depending on the type of energy that the object is infuse, it can posses a variety of abilities and be very effective in both offensive and defensive combat.
- Absorb and/or generate gravity.
- Amplify the strength, energy and power of weapons.
- Attraction & Repulsion - using gravity to attract and/or repel matter.
- Charged Attacks/Energy Wave Emission
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Gravity Aura to manifest infusing gravity outside the target.
- Gravity Constructs to shape the gravity into various forms.
- Gravity Constructs
- Gravity Attacks
- Gravity Manipulation
- Gyrokinetic Combat
- Sword Beam Emission
- Weight Manipulation
- May be difficult to control.
- May require physical strength to use the item/weapon.
- Izuru Kira (Bleach)
- Issho/Fujitora (One Piece)
- Grav-Shoes (Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm)
- Wabisuke (Bleach)