The power to bind, imprison or otherwise stop objects and beings by using gravity. Sub-power of Gravity Manipulation.
- Gravitokinetic Trapping/Binding/Imprisonment
The user can bind, imprison or otherwise stop objects and beings by increasing the gravity around them or by creating a gravitational vortex or barrier. They can increase the gravitational field keeping the target in place to ensure they stay still or potentially crush them and do serious damage.
- The strength of the gravity-based prisons may depend on the user's will and/or skill.
- Weightless beings may be harder to imprison.
- Hood Sickle (Skylanders: Imaginators)
- Oberon (Sword Art Online)