The user can create explosives that are infused with gravitons. The effects can be controlled by users, from increased gravity, reduced gravity, or even a complete reversal of gravity for everything in the explosion radius. These explosions can usually be thrown or projected.
- Pin down enemies for capture with increased gravity.
- Reduce gravity in an area to remove cover.
- Hurl enemies into the sky by reversing the properties of the explosives.
- With training, singularities could be made for an instant.
- Maro (Black Cat)
- Bulzeeb (Bomberman 64: The Second Attack)
- Rukifellth (Bomberman 64: The Second Attack)
- White Bomber (Bomberman 64: The Second Attack)
- Kiyama Harumi (A Certain Scientific Railgun); via Level Upper
- Hatsuya Kaitabi (A Certain Scientific Railgun)
- Gravimon (Digimon)
- Subject Sigma (Bioshock 2: Minerva's Den DLC)
- Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)