The ability to create gravitational singularities. Sub-power of Gravity Manipulation.
- Gravitational Singularity Creation
- Space-Time Singularity Creation/Generation
User can create gravitational singularities, where matter is compressed to a point of zero size and space-time curvature is infinite. This usually creates a black hole, where the singularity is "cloaked" by an event horizon (the boundary where the escape velocity equals the speed of light).
Black holes produce a strong gravitational field that destroys and devours matter, with many offensive applications; however, rotating black holes have ring-shaped singularities, allowing some in-falling matter to pass through unharmed and emerge from a white hole in a different place, time, or universe.
Under some circumstances, singularities with extreme spin or charge can lose their event horizons, becoming "naked singularities" where quantum effects reign supreme.
- Black Hole Creation
- Quantum Foam Manipulation
- Singularity Inducement
- Space-Time Distortion
- White Hole Creation
- Wormhole Creation
- Doesn't work against users of Physical Law Immunity or Physics Manipulation, as they can alter/ignore the effects of the singularity.
- Hawking Radiation may destroy the singularity before it can be used.
- Singularities may harm the user if not controlled properly.
- Gravity Bomb (Bomberman 64: The Second Attack)
- Dimension Tide (Godzilla)
- Art of the Piercing Void (Ninja Gaiden)
- Violet Void (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Arks of the Cosmos (Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity)
- Containment Capsules (Max Steel)