- Gravitational Singularity Creation
- Singularity Inducement
- Space-Time Singularity Creation/Generation
User can create exposed singularities, (center of a hole) a situation where matter is forced to be compressed to a point (space-like singularity) and a situation where certain light rays come from a region with infinite curvature (time-like singularity).
Usually, this attack destroys any target made of energy or matter through a black or white hole. Through a black hole, it will destroy anything devouring the matter and energy, allowing the opponent to be ripped apart when they enter into a Gravitational Singularity and be erase to nothingness as body molecule, matter and energy will be absorbed causing instant death. Through a white hole, the user can let matter and light escape, releasing a blast of energy and matter allowing it to create exposures.
- 0-dimensional singularity: Magnetic Monopole.
- 1-dimensional singularity: Cosmic String.
- 2-dimensional singularity: Domain Wall.
- If someone has similar powers, which could counter with equal or superior force.
- If someone has immutability, quantum intangibility, space/time indemnity or physics rejector.
- Targets maybe immune to gravity.
- Powers that defy the laws of physics or give protection from changes to the laws of physics give someone immunity to this attack.
- Powers of invulnerability or intangibility give immunity.
- Kakashi Hatake (Naruto)
- Obito Uchiha (Naruto)
- All Rinnegan Users (Naruto)
- Asuka Yoshina (Psyren)
- Chinmei (Samurai Deeper Kyo)
- Abigail "Fetch" Walker (InFamous: First Light)
- Liara T'Soni (Mass Effect)
- Adept (Mass Effect)
- Biotics (Mass Effect)
- Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)
- Solaris (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Violet Wisp (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Ven-Ghan (Max Steel)
- Stephen Canfield (Heroes)
- Gravity Bomb (Bomberman 64: The Second Attack)
- Dimension Tide (Godzilla)
- Art of the Piercing Void (Ninja Gaiden)
- Violet Void (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Arks of the Cosmos (Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity)
- Containment Capsules (Max Steel)