- "Gravity's one mean mother, huh?"
- ― Jacob Taylor, Mass Effect 2
The ability to manipulate gravity. Sub-power of Fundamental Forces Manipulation.
- Gravitation Manipulation
- Gravitational Fields Manipulation
- Gravitational Manipulation
- Graviton Manipulation
- Gravity Control
- Tensor Field Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate gravitation, a natural phenomenon by which all physical bodies attract each other, and gravitons, hypothetical elementary particles that mediate the force of gravitation.
User can bend gravity to make the environment very “heavy” or “light”, cause objects to “fall” toward another object instead of the earth (“nexus inducing”), flatten objects, and generate miniature black holes to compress objects into oblivion. They can repel and attract matter and energy regardless of its mass or move objects in a manner similar to telekinesis.
Offensive uses of this power include repulsing people or objects with such force to shatter practically anything, increasing gravity to crush or immobilize opponents, decreasing it to render them defenseless, or surrounding one's body in a gravitational field to amplify physical strength. Defensive uses include creating a gravitational force-field to repel all manner of attacks or anchoring oneself to the ground.
Four Interactive Forces
This power is the manipulation of one of the four interactive forces; the other 3 being:
- Gravitation Adaptation
- Gravity Attacks
- Gravity Constructs
- Gravity Defiance
- Gravitational Energy Manipulation
- Gravity Generation
- Decrease/Reduce/Remove gravity:
- Flight Manipulation by controlling the gravity around the user and other objects.
- Gravitational Upforce drastically decreases the gravity in a certain area.
- Gyrokinetic Flight which can also affect other things.
- Simulate extreme strength and agility by making things easier to lift and carry.
- White Hole Creation to release things from oblivion.
- Increase gravity:
- Floortilting to shift the direction gravity draws:
- Decrease/Reduce/Remove gravity:
- Gravity Immunity
- Gravity Imprisonment
- Gravitational Singularity Generation
- Personal Gravity
- Black Hole Manipulation
- Black Hole Physiology
- Gravitational Wave Manipulation
- Gravity Aura
- Gravity Mimicry
- Gravity Well Creation
- Gyrokinetic Combat
- Impact Manipulation
- Meteor Summoning
- Portal Interface
- Wallcrawling/Wallrunning - redirect one's personal gravity, allowing movement on walls and/or ceilings.
- Astronomical Object Manipulation - Control the movement of celestial objects via their gravitational orbits.
- Darkness Manipulation possess the ability to absorb any and everything, even light, in a manner similar to increased gravity.
- Dark Matter Manipulation interacts only through gravity.
- Density Manipulation by controlling gravitons user can manipulate their own molecular density, by affecting various particles with this aspect one can make themselves and/or make objects they touch physically impermissible or virtually indestructible.
- Size Manipulation by using gravity to affect the respective mass of both subjects; users can shunt or absorb additional mass in order to make things grow bigger or smaller.
- Mass Manipulation through shunting and withdrawing mass one can alter the heft of anything through the same means as altering physical permissibility while still retaining its phy. properties.
- Nature Manipulation - gravity is a natural force/phenomena.
- Light Absorption through the gravitational pull.
- Space-Time Manipulation/Space-Time Distortion by using high gravity to distort them.
- Star Creation - through inverting the nature of either a white or black hole before it's evolution.
- May be unable to create gravity, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- May be useless in areas with no gravity (not much of an issue though since technically anywhere even space has gravity).
- As they can control their own gravity, users of Personal Gravity are either immune or highly resistant.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Gravity is the weakest of the fundamental forces, so this power may lose out against manipulations of the other forces.
- As gravity is the result of warped space-time, users of Spatial-Temporal Lock or Space-Time Manipulation may affect/be unaffected.
- Users of Gravity Negation or Physical Force Immunity can ignore gravity.
See Also Gravity Master.
- Fatal Attraction (Buso Renkin)
- Grav-Con Unit (Final Fantasy XIII)
- Taishaku Kaiten (Flame of Recca)
- Gravity Gun (Half-Life 2)
- Automatons (Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere)
- Ark of the Cosmos (Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity)
- Gravity Rod (Fablehaven)
- 10-ton Weight (Kamen Rider Drive)
- Kanohi Garai (Bionicle)
- Gravity simulators (Doctor Who)
- Phantom Arm (Saint Seiya Ω)
- Jūbakuraizanba (Saint Seiya Ω)
- Sidestick (UQ Holder)