The ability to manipulate grass. Variation of Plant Manipulation.
- Field Grass Manipulation
- Grass Alteration/Control
- Marsh Grass Manipulation
Users can create, control, shape and manipulate grass, including the "true grasses" of the Poaceae/Gramineae family (cereals, bamboo, the grasses of lawns/turf and grassland), the sedges (Cyperaceae) and the rushes (Juncaceae, such as papyrus).
The user can cause grass grow, move/attack or even rise from the soil and "walk", mutate grass by rearranging DNA structure, and revive withered or dead grasses.
- Botanical Communication
- Camouflage by covering the user or blending in with grass.
- Chlorokinetic Constructs of grass.
- Grass Generation
- Healing Plant using grass.
- Manipulate the properties of grass.
- Move/lift grass.
- Rearrange the genetic structure in grass.
- Plant Attacks using grass.
- Plant Empathy
- Plant Enhancement
- Plant Growth of grass.
- Seismic Sense through grass.
- Floraportation using grass.
- Chlorokinetic Combat using grass
- Chloropoeia into grass.
- Plant Aura using grass.
- Grass Mimicry
- Alcohol Manipulation
- Architecture Manipulation for buildings of grass, bamboo, etc.
- Earth Manipulation
- Food Manipulation - cereals, bamboo shoots, etc.
- Harvest Manipulation
- Paper Manipulation bamboo/papyrus can be used to create paper/paper equivalent.
- Plains Manipulation
- Plant Manipulation
- Wetland Manipulation
- May be unable to create grass, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Most users are powerless in areas without grasses or at least potential for grass to grow (infertile/barren soil).
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- High levels of radiation in a concentrated area may cause defects in the ability.
- Users may be only able to control certain types of grasses.
- Attacks from Fire Manipulation and/or Ice Manipulation can pose an issue.
- Grass Dragon (Breath of Fire IV)
- Grass-type Pokémon (Pokémon)
- Grassy Wizard (Adventure Time)
- Fern (Adventure Time)
- Zook (Skylanders)
- Ambush (Skylanders)
- Inagami (Monster Hunter Frontier G5)
- Weasel (Marchen Awakens Romance)