Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to manipulate grass. Variation of Plant Manipulation.
- Field Grass Manipulation
- Grass Alteration/Control
- Marsh Grass Manipulation
Users can create, control, shape and manipulate grass, including the "true grasses" of the Poaceae/Gramineae family (cereals, bamboo, the grasses of lawns/turf and grassland), the sedges (Cyperaceae) and the rushes (Juncaceae, such as papyrus).
The user can cause grass grow, move/attack or even rise from the soil and "walk", mutate grass by rearranging DNA structure, and revive withered or dead grasses.
- Create/generate/increase, shape, move, change color and animate grass for various purposes/effects:
- Botanical Communication
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Healing Plant using grass.
- Plant Attacks using grass.
- Plant Empathy
- Plant Enhancement
- Plant Growth
- Rearrange the genetic structure in grass, including creation of mutant grass.
- Seismic Sense through grass.
- Floraportation using grass.
- Chlorokinetic Combat using grass
- Chloropoeia into grass.
- Plant Aura using grass.
- Grass Mimicry
- Alcohol Manipulation
- Architecture Manipulation for buildings of grass, bamboo, etc.
- Earth Manipulation
- Food Manipulation - cereals, bamboo shoots, etc.
- Harvest Manipulation
- Paper Manipulation bamboo/papyrus can be used to create paper/paper equivalent.
- Plains Manipulation
- Plant Manipulation
- Wetland Manipulation
- May be unable to create grass, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Most users are powerless in areas without grasses or at least potential for grass to grow (infertile/barren soil).
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- High levels of radiation in a concentrated area may cause defects in the ability.
- Users may be only able to control certain types of grasses.
- Attacks from Fire Manipulation and/or Ice Manipulation can pose an issue.
- Grass Dragon (Breath of Fire IV)
- Grass type Pokémon (Pokemon)
- Grassy Wizard (Adventure Time)
- Zook (Skylanders)
- Ambush (Skylanders)
- Inagami (Monster Hunter Frontier G5)
- Pokemon who can learn "Grass Knot" (Pokemon)