Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to control the laws of perspective.
The user can manipulate graphical perspective, or the representation of three dimensional objects as seen by a person on a two dimensional surface like a painting, a photograph or a television screen. User can use their own field of vision (First Person Perspective) or an external "camera" (Third Person Perspective), whether the field of vision from another person or a disembodied one floating where the user wants it to.
- Awareness Distortion
- Illogical Maze Creation and Architecture Manipulation - By placing the "camera" at the right angle, you can make it look like the architecture is non-euclidean.
- Imperceptibility or Nonexistence - Things "offscreen" are either one or the other.
- Size Manipulation- Moving objects closer makes them grow and vice versa.
- Teleportation - Things "offscreen" can move instantly.
- Flufflepuff (Ask Flufflepuff) demonstrates here.
- Hera (God of War 3)