The ability to control the laws of perspective.
The user can manipulate graphical perspective, or the representation of three dimensional objects as seen by a person on a two dimensional surface like a painting, a photograph or a television screen. User can use their own field of vision (First Person Perspective) or an external "camera" (Third Person Perspective), whether the field of vision from another person or a disembodied one floating where the user wants it to.
- Awareness Distortion
- Illogical Maze Creation and Architecture Manipulation - By placing the "camera" at the right angle, you can make it look like the architecture is non-euclidean.
- Imperceptibility or Nonexistence - Things "offscreen" are either one or the other.
- Size Manipulation- Moving objects closer makes them grow and vice versa.
- Teleportation - Things "offscreen" can move instantly.
- Flufflepuff (Ask Flufflepuff) demonstrates here.
- Hera (God of War 3)