Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Goo Entity Creation
- Gookinetic Creature Creation
- Formulated Goo/Slime Blasts
- Slime Creature Creation
User is able to create beings of goo or shape existing goo into wanted shapes and purposes. They can grant the beings varying levels of independence (controlled, automatons/programmed, semi-independent) and existence (momentary to permanent) and delete the creature once they are done with them.
- Create beings with Slime Mimicry.
- Acid Manipulation
- Goo Generation
- Organic Entity Creation
- Poison Manipulation
- Pollution Creature Creation
- Slime Attacks
- Slime Constructs
- Slime Manipulation
- May have limit for how independent the created beings can be.
- May have a limit for how long the created beings exist.
- May be unable to create goo, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Created beings' structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- The creatures can be dissolved by certain other liquids.
- Professor Putricide (Warcraft)
- Dollmaker (American McGee's Alice/Alice Madness Returns)
- Plasmus (Teen Titans/DC Comics)
- Ivan Ooze (Mighty Morphin Power Ranger: The Movie)
- Druids (Martin Mystery)