shaping the golem
Use the traits of golem
Ability to use the abilities of golem. Variation of Cryptic Physiology.
- Animated Anthropomorphic Beings
The user is or has the ability to take on the form of Golem, an animated anthropomorphic being, created entirely from inanimate matter. They can be composed of a wide variety of materials such as clay, stone, minerals, wood, ice, water, or in the case of the Bone/Flesh Golem, corpses.
Traditionally golems were unable to speak, lacked a soul, and followed orders like an automaton. With no internal organs (or any organs for that matter) Golems have no physical needs for need for sleep, food, or anything else that living things typically need for survival.
- Defunct Physiology
- Supernatural Condition
Golems can be made of several different materials:
- Doll Physiology
- Elemental Entity Creation
- Elemental Mimicry
- Golem Creation
- Frankensteinian Monster Physiology
- Most golems are mute.
- Golems do not heal naturally, and have to be repaired with some of the material that they are made from.
- Users do not thrive in environments that are unnatural to the materials they are made from.
- Users have the same weaknesses as the matter that they are formed from.
- Grand Golem (The Young Guardians)
- Snow Golem (Adventure Time)
- The Golem of Prague (Gargoyles)
- The Golem of Prague (Czech Folklore)
- Golems (Jewish Folklore)
- The Golem (The Emperor and the Golem)
- Golems (Video Games)
- Golems (RPGs)
- Golem (The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay)
- Golems (Feet of Clay)
- Golems (Marvel)
- Golem (Monster Rancher)
- Emeth (Shaman King)
- Golems (Slayers)
- Golem (Shukufuku no Campanella)
- Monolith (DC)
- The Necromancer (Diablo II)
- Egg Golem (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Cookie (Tarot, Witch of the Black Rose)