The ability to use the abilities of golem. Variation of Cryptic Physiology.
- Animated Anthropomorphic Beings
The user is or has the ability to take on the form of Golem, an animated anthropomorphic being, created entirely from inanimate matter. They can be composed of a wide variety of materials such as clay, stone, minerals, wood, ice, water, or in the case of the Bone/Flesh Golem, corpses.
Traditionally golems were unable to speak, lacked a soul, and followed orders like an automaton. With no internal organs (or any organs for that matter) Golems have no physical needs for sleep, food, or anything else that living things typically need for survival.
- Defunct Physiology
- Enhanced/Supernatural Condition
Golems can be made of several different materials:
- Doll Physiology
- Elemental Entity Creation
- Elemental Mimicry
- Endless Growth
- Golem Creation
- Frankensteinian Monster Physiology
- Unnatural Size
- Most golems are mute.
- Golems may not heal naturally, and would have to be repaired with some of the material that they are made from.
- Users may not thrive in environments that are unnatural to the materials they are made from.
- Users have the same weaknesses as the matter that they are formed from.
See Also: Golem.