Elixir (Marvel) is permanently gold
transform into gold
- Auric Mimicry/Physiology
- Gold Physiology
User is able to transform their body completely into gold. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of gold, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
As a metal gold is malleable, ductile, resistant to corrosion and most other chemical reactions, and conductive of electricity, all of which the user gains.
- Dermal Armor
- Electrical Resistance
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Immunity
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Enhanced Strength
- Supernaturally Dense Tissue
- Thermal Resistance
- Amorphous Physiology by turning into liquid metal.
- Elemental Transmutation
- Enhanced Regeneration by drawing the element to fill the wounds.
- Malleable Anatomy
- Gold Manipulation
- Monetary Manipulation
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over wast areas.
Conceptually gold is associated with:
- Reflect light causing problems with hiding.
- Gold is one of the heaviest metals, and so is the user.
- Goldface (DC Comics)
- Joshua Foley/Elixir (Marvel Comics)
- Ayesha/Kismet (Marvel Comics)
- Mark Raxton/Molten Man (Marvel Comics)
- Lifeguard (Marvel Comics)
- Adam Warlock/Magus (Marvel Comics)
- Ever (Marvel Comics)
- Blitziana (Marvel Comics)
- Mister Loa (Marvel Comics)
- Axon (Marvel Comics)
- Gilpetperdon (Marvel Comics)
- Little Miss Goldenrod (Heroes)
- Gold Monster (Scooby Doo)
- Darkstar (Ben 10); one off
- Kevin 11 (Ben 10)
- Kidōmaru (Naruto)
- Mario (Super Mario)
- Celedon Physiology (Greek Mythology/Folklore)