Gold (DC Comics) possesses a physical body completely made of gold
Have a body made up of gold
- Auric Body/Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Gold Body/Form/Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into gold. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of gold, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
As a metal gold is malleable, ductile, resistant to corrosion and most other chemical reactions, and conductive of electricity, all of which the user gains.
- Acid Immunity
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Electrical Immunity
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Power Immunity to Magnetism Manipulation
- Supernaturally Dense Tissue
- Thermal Resistance
- Amorphous Physiology by turning into liquid metal.
- Elemental Transmutation
- Ferrokinetic Creature Creation
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using gold.
- Gold Manipulation
- Monetary Manipulation
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over wast areas.
Conceptually gold is associated with:
- Greed Manipulation
- Harvest Manipulation
- Solar Manipulation
- Summer Manipulation
- Supernatural Beauty
- Reflect light causing problems with hiding.
- User is vulnerable to all effects that would affect normal gold.
- Due to the user's composition, the user can dissolve in mercury.
- User is essentially solid piece of gold, with everything that comes with it, including extreme weight and inability to float.
- Gold is one of the heaviest metals, and so is the user.
- Gold (DC Comics)
- Gold Girl (DC Comics)
- Golden Boy(DC Comics)
- Golden Gut (Fairly OddParents)
- Celedons (Greek Mythology)
- Little Miss Goldenrod (Heroes)
- Sengoku (One Piece)
- Gold Mario (Super Mario series)