- "Gold. The first pure metal man held in his hand. When you heat it, all impurities simply fall off. It's malleable. It doesn't rust. It doesn't decay. It remains as it is, shining through the ages. It is eternal."
- ― The Golden Tyrant (The Qwaser of Stigmata)
- Auric Manipulation/Control
- Gold Control
User can create, shape and manipulate gold, a dense, soft, malleable, and ductile metal with a bright yellow color and luster that is considered attractive, which is maintained without tarnishing in air or water.
Gold is the most malleable of all metals; a single gram can be beaten into a sheet of 1 square meter, or an ounce into 300 square feet. Gold leaf can be beaten thin enough to become transparent. It is a good conductor of heat and electricity and reflects infrared radiation strongly. Chemically, it is unaffected by air, moisture and most corrosive reagents, and is therefore well suited for use in coins and jewelry and as a protective coating on other, more reactive metals.
- Ferrokinetic Constructs using gold.
- Gold Dust Manipulation
- Gold Generation
- Manipulate the properties of gold.
- Metal Attacks using gold.
- Metal Detection gold only.
- Move/lift gold.
- Ferrokinetic Combat using gold.
- Ferrokinetic Invisibility using gold.
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using gold.
- Gold Mimicry
- Metal Aura using gold.
- Wire Manipulation using gold.
- Elemental Transmutation
- Matter Transmutation
- Metal Manipulation
- Monetary Manipulation
- Radiation Immunity
Conceptually gold is associated with:
- Greed Manipulation
- Harvest Manipulation
- Solar Manipulation
- Summer Manipulation
- Supernatural Beauty
- May be unable to create gold, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Metal Manipulation can over-ride the users control.
- Controlled gold is affected by everything that normal gold would be, although the user is able to use their power to revert the gold into its original shape and/or controlling it even under these forces: