- Gold Dust Control
- Gold Sand Control
User can create, shape and manipulate gold in granular form, ranging from coarse, sand-like consistency to powder-like or dust-like.
- Create/generate/increase gold dust.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate gold dust.
- Ferrokinetic Constructs using gold dust, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Granulation gold into gold dust.
- Metal Attacks using gold dust.
- Move/lift gold dust at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Abacomancy using gold dust.
- Elemental Invisibility using gold dust.
- Elemental Regeneration using gold dust.
- Elemental Teleportation using gold dust.
- Ferrokinetic Combat using gold dust.
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using gold dust.
- Gold Dust Mimicry
- Metal Aura using gold dust.
- Motor-Skill Manipulation by implanting gold dust into opponents' body and manipulating them.
- Rudimental Thermal Resistance using the gold dust to absorb heat.
- May be unable creating gold dust, being limited to manipulating already existing one.
- Distance and the amount of matter depends of the strength and skill of the user.
- Gold is affected by everything that normal metals would be, although the user is perfectly able to use their power to return the metal in its original shape and/or controlling it even under these forces: