The power to have a hand or arm which grants the power of a deity. A sub-power of Transcendent Physiology and Divine Empowerment. The opposite power of Devil Hand. Variation of Selective Limb Empowerment.
- Arm of God
- Godly Hand
- Gods Hand
- Hand of God
- Holy Arm
The user's hand is imbued with the power of a god, and is thus granted incredible power by that god. For instance, if one were to have the power of Kratos, the Greek God of Strength, one might have unlimited strength through that particular hand. Or, if the user represented the Christian God, they might be Omnipotent. Regardless, their power would be channeled through that arm or hand. The power granted depends on the deity which the user represents. In God Hand, it is said that the user of the God Hand possesses the power to "become a god or a demon", a metaphor for the choice between good and evil.
- Elemental Manipulation
- Energy Constructs
- Energy Strike
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Strength
- Healing and Healing Blood
- Holy Fire Manipulation
- Impurity Destruction
- Power Fists
- Time Manipulation
- May be weak against users of Demonic Arm or Demon Physiology.
- If the hand is severed, the user may lose its power.
- Can only draw power from the deity it represents.
- User is under direct observation of the Deity they draw power and acting the way Deity disapproves may result in removal of this power.
- Agni (Kuroshitsuji)
- Riki-Oh and Nachi (Riki-Oh)
- Fiamma of the Right (To Aru Majutsu no Index)
- Kamijou Touma (To Aru Majutsu no Index); via Imagine Breaker
- Beatrice Flowerchild (Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA); via Thor Class Card
- Gene (God Hand)
- Azel (God Hand)
- Kun Lan (Killer 7)
- Master Hand (Super Smash Bros.)
- Crazy Hand (Super Smash Bros.)
- Lisa Simpson (The Simpsons Game)
- Infinity Gauntlet (Marvel)