The user can create a glitch, short-lived fault common in video games and operative systems that affect technology.
- Absolute Access: By glitching oneself thought walls and objects.
- Logic Defiance
- Malleable Anatomy: By glitching own image
- Bionic Physiology
- Cartoon Physics
- Data Manipulation
- Digital Form
- Electrical Mimicry
- Malfunction Manipulation
- Rule Bending
- Technology Manipulation
- Video Game Physics
- Video Game Materialization
- If glitching is considered a fault in the real world, there may be a backlash from using the ability.
- Glitching may be uncontrollable or happen at random.
- Might be destructive or even lethal if it is used on normal people
- Might cause a chain reaction that could glitch near objects or people
- Vanellope Von Schweetz (Wreck It Ralph)
- Glitch Gremlin (Angry Video Game Nerd)