- Glass Body/Form/Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into glass (regular, volcanic, plexi, etc.). Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of glass, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Electrical Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Supernaturally Dense Tissue
- Amorphous Physiology
- Glass Manipulation
- Golem Creation
- Golem Physiology
- Hyalokinetic Creature Creation
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over wast areas.
- User may be fragile.
- User could melt under high enough temperatures.
- Prisman (Kinnikuman)
- Stained Glass Demon (MediEvil)
- Sandman (Marvel)
- Glass Ghost (Steven Universe)