- Glass Bending
- Glass Shattering
User can create, shape and manipulate glass, an amorphous (non-crystalline) solid material that exhibits a glass transition, which is the reversible transition in amorphous materials (or in amorphous regions within semicrystalline materials) from a hard and relatively brittle state into a molten or rubber-like state.
- Crystallization into glass.
- Glass Generation
- Glass Attacks
- Hyalokinetic Constructs
- Manipulate the properties of glass.
- Move/lift glass.
- Shard Manipulation via glass.
- Heat/cold resistance.
- Catoptric Replication
- Catoptric Teleportation
- Earth Aura using glass.
- Geokinetic Invisibility using glass.
- Geokinetic Regeneration using glass.
- Glass Mimicry
- Glass Transmutation
- Healing Earth via glass.
- Hyalokinetic Combat using glass.
- Amorphous Solid Manipulation
- Artificial Element Manipulation
- Computer Interaction: many computer parts are made up of glass, one can make a direct interface with it's systems through this.
- Earth Manipulation
- Furniture Manipulation
- Glass Weaponry
- Lens Manipulation
- Mirror Manipulation
- Reflection Manipulation
- Sand Manipulation
- Silicon Manipulation
- Window Manipulation
Following substances share glass-like qualities:
- Diamond Manipulation by mixing Carbon elements creating silicon carbide.
- Metal Manipulation: Network glasses, Amorphous metals.
- Salt Manipulation: Electrolytes.
- May be unable to create glass, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Most glass is brittle unless the user can increase its durability.
- Sound Manipulation and Vibration Manipulation - glass can be shattered by certain frequencies.