Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Glass Bending
- Glass Shattering
User can create, shape and manipulate glass, an amorphous (non-crystalline) solid material that exhibits a glass transition, which is the reversible transition in amorphous materials (or in amorphous regions within semicrystalline materials) from a hard and relatively brittle state into a molten or rubber-like state.
- Create/generate/increase glass.
- Shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate glass, including properties such as color, opacity and flexibility.
- Crystallization into glass.
- Earth Attacks using glass.
- Hyalokinetic Constructs, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Move/lift glass at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Catoptric Replication
- Catoptric Teleportation
- Earth Aura using glass.
- Geokinetic Invisibility using glass.
- Geokinetic Regeneration using glass.
- Glass Mimicry
- Glass Transmutation
- Healing Earth
- Hyalokinetic Combat using glass.
- Artificial Element Manipulation
- Computer Interaction: many computer parts are made up of glass, one can make a direct interface with it's systems through this.
- Earth Manipulation
- Furniture Manipulation
- Lens Manipulation
- Mirror Manipulation
- Reflection Manipulation
- Sand Manipulation
- Silicon Manipulation
Following substances share glass-like qualities:
- Diamond Manipulation by mixing Carbon elements creating silicon carbide.
- Metal Manipulation: Network glasses, Amorphous metals.
- Salt Manipulation: Electrolytes.
- May be unable to create glass, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Most glass is brittle unless the user can increase its durability.
- Sound Manipulation and Vibration Manipulation - glass can be shattered by certain frequencies.
- Wan Chen (The Qwaser of Stigmata)
- Bloody Mary (A Wolf Among Us)
- Cale (Darwins Soldiers)
- Maddie Van Horn (Smallville)
- Tyler McKnight (Smallville)
- William Baker/Flint Marko/Sandman (Marvel Comics)
- Colonel Glass (Spinnerette)
- Shatterbird (Worm)
- Madison Jeffries/Box (Marvel Comics)
- Glass Conduits (Infamous: Second Son)
- Cinder Fall (RWBY)