- Glass Projection
The user can release/use glass to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Glass Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of glass.
- Glass Beam Emission: Release beams of glass.
- Glass Blast: Release glass over a specific target area.
- Glass Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of glass.
- Glass Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of glass by manipulating internal pressures and forces.
- Glass Breath: Discharge glass blasts from mouth.
- Glass Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Glass Cutting: Use glass to cut opponents.
- Glass Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with glass.
- Glass Pillar Projection: Project glass pillars.
- Glass Spike Projection: Project glass spikes.
- Glass Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of glass.
- Glass Wave Emission: Send out a wave of glass that repels everything.
- Expanding Glass Bolts: Project glass that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Glass Blasts: Release blasts of glass in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release glass blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Subterranean Attacks: Channel attacks directly underneath the target.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of glass.
- Omnidirectional Glass Waves: Send out a wave of glass in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit glass from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of glass that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release glass blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release glass blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of glass.
- Zap: A tiny short release of glass to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Earth Attacks
- Earth Manipulation
- Geokinetic Combat
- Hyalokinetic Constructs
- Projectile Enhancement
- Sand Manipulation
- Shard Manipulation
- Users may require outside source of shards to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Glass Conduits (Infamous: Second Son)
- Kagami Kyouji (GetBackers)
- Cinder Fall (RWBY)
- Ahmanet (Dark Universe)