- " We are the Sentinels! Our brain is superior to your brain! Our strength is superior to your strength! We serve none! We are the Sentinels! It is our destiny to command!"
- ― Sentinel 1 (Marvel Comics)
- Giant Machine Mimicry/Physiology
- Giant Cyborg/Mech Physiology
The user either is or can transform into a giant robot, are are simply robots with the extraordinary size of a giant and are far more destructive, stronger and tougher than ordinary robots.
- Bionic Physiology
- Enhanced/Supernatural Condition
- Unnatural Size
- Animatronic Physiology
- Extraterrestrial Machine Physiology
- Giant Monster Physiology
- Mecha Physiology
- Transcendent Machine Physiology - Godlike variant.
- Reduced speed.
- Severely damaging internal systems, such as a power core or computer systems, may result destruction.