Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to have the traits and abilities of ghosts. Variation of Spirit Physiology.
- Apparition Mimicry
- Ghost Mimicry
- Phantom Physiology
Users either are or can transform into a ghost, spirits/souls of the dead, often bound to stay until certain conditions are met. This can vary from honorable burial, unfinished business/revenge or self-appointed duties.
- Decelerated Aging, Semi-Immortality or Immortality
- Ectoplasm Manipulation
- Fear Inducement
- Corpse Possession
- Dream Walking
- Illusive Appearance
- Malleable Anatomy
- Object Possession
- Phantasm Manipulation
- Portal Manipulation
For a list of various ghost, see here.
- Baykok Physiology: Flight, Enhanced Archery, Paralysis Inducement
- Banshee Physiology
- Ghost Lord Physiology
- Kuchisake-Onna Physiology
- Onryo Physiology
- Poltergeist Physiology
- Revenant Physiology
- Transcendent Ghost Physiology
- Wraith Physiology
- Being resurrected may cause the user to lose their powers.
- When the conditions are met, the user is forced to move on.
- May become more vengeful/violent the longer the user stays in the mortal realm.
- Despite being no longer bound to the living world, ghosts may need to follow certain logic.
- Necromancy and Soul Manipulation may be used to control the user.
- Vulnerable to Soul Destruction.
See Also: Our Ghosts Are Different.
- Bubble Brains (Xiaolin Chronicles)