The power to have the traits and abilities of ghosts. Variation of Spirit Physiology.
- Apparition Mimicry
- Ghost Mimicry
- Phantom Physiology
Users either are or can transform into a ghost, spirits/souls of the dead, often bound to stay until certain conditions are met. This can vary from honorable burial, unfinished business/revenge or self-appointed duties.
- Decelerated Aging, Semi-Immortality or Immortality
- Ectoplasm Manipulation
- Fear Inducement
- Corpse Possession
- Dream Walking
- Illusive Appearance
- Malleable Anatomy
- Object Possession
- Phantasm Manipulation
- Portal Manipulation
For a list of various ghost, see here.
- Baykok Physiology: Flight, Enhanced Archery, Paralysis Inducement
- Banshee Physiology
- Ghost Lord Physiology
- Kuchisake-Onna Physiology
- Onryo Physiology
- Poltergeist Physiology
- Revenant Physiology
- Transcendent Ghost Physiology
- Wraith Physiology
- Being resurrected may cause the user to lose their powers.
- When the conditions are met, the user is forced to move on.
- May become more vengeful/violent the longer the user stays in the mortal realm.
- Despite being no longer bound to the living world, ghosts may need to follow certain logic.
- Necromancy and Soul Manipulation may be used to control the user.
- Vulnerable to Soul Destruction.
See Also: Our Ghosts Are Different.
- Bubble Brains (Xiaolin Chronicles)