- King of Ghosts/Spirits
- Ghost/Phantom/Spirit Lordship
- Lord of Ghosts/Phantoms/Spirits
- Lady of Ghosts/Phantoms/Spirits
- Master of Ghosts/Phantoms/Spirits
- Mistress of Ghosts/Phantoms/Spirits
- Queen of Ghosts/Phantoms/Spirits
The user either is or can transform into a Ghost Lord, the most powerful form of spirit. Unlike lesser spirits, the ghost lord possesses greatly enhanced abilities above them and can command legions of incorporeal undead of various sorts, including ghosts, banshees, revenants, wraiths, alas, and germans. Furthermore, they may have access to the ability to travel between the worlds of the living and the dead, and even create portals between the two.
- Authority over the incorporeal undead.
- Ectoplasm Manipulation
- Ghost Physiology
- Illusive Appearance: Can appear to be alive.
- Phantasm Manipulation
- Soul Manipulation
- Strong Soul
- Supernatural Condition
- Supernatural Agility
- Supernatural Durability
- Supernatural Endurance
- Supernatural Reflexes
- Supernatural Regeneration: Regenerative abilities are heightened severely.
- Supernatural Senses: Users can track, sense and locate most anything a world away.
- Supernatural Speed
- Supernatural Stamina
- Supernatural Strength
- Unbound Soul
- Afterlife Lordship: Hold power in the afterlife through control of the incorporeal undead.
- Alpha Physiology: Being the most powerful of non-transcendent ghosts.
- Dark Lord
- Death-Based Power Activation
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Death Transcendency: Users may gain tremendous power once upon their death.
- Transcendent Ghost Physiology: Some of the stronger lords can ascend to even greater levels of power.
- Necromancy: Only spells related to spirits.
- Nether Manipulation
- Spirit Magic
- Ultimate Intangibility
- Undead Pulse: Have a semblance that is neither alive nor dead but both in paradoxical unison.
- Astral Plane Manipulation
- Ley Line Manipulation
- Mythic Lord Physiology
- Planar Entity Physiology
- Spirit Physiology
- Undead Lord Physiology
- Still posses all of the natural spirit weaknesses but to a lesser degree, with the type depending on their type of spirit.
- May be incapable of controlling someone who has been reanimated as one of the corporeal undead.
- If originally alive, the user may have to die in order to access these powers.
- Dan Phantom (Danny Phantom)
- Pariah Dark (Danny Phantom); without his Crown of Fire and Ring of Rage
- Fright Knight (Danny Phantom); with his weapon Soul Shredder
- Gentlemen Ghost (DC Comics)
- Ivo Shandor (Ghostbusters)
- Rowan North (Ghostbusters 2016)
- Morrow & The Ghost Warriors (Lego Ninjago)
- King Boo (Super Mario Bros)
- King Boom Boo (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Sayoko Minase (UQ Holder)
- Charon (World of Darkness/Wraith: The Oblivion)
- King Enma (Yu Yu Hakusho)
- Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)