- Gesture Reality Manipulation/Warping
Unlike regular Reality Warping, the user must use certain forms of gestures for the power to work, like snapping their fingers, clapping, etc, to affect the very fabric of reality around them.
Depending on how the power works, the difficulty of using the ability can always vary, depending on the amount of gesturing needed for the happenings to occur, making practice an important factor whenever it comes to using the power beforehand.
- Power Via Gesture
- Reality Warping
- Nigh-Complete Arsenal/Complete Arsenal
- Infinite Supply
- Biological Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Force Manipulation
- Psionic Manipulation
- Superpower Manipulation
- Users of Time Stopping and Molecular Immobilization can counteract this power right before the user successfully performs the gestures, especially users that are highly, or even beyond skilled at Telekinesis.
- As of mentioned earlier, practice may be important before using this ability.
- Discord (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Gabriel (Supernatural)
- God (Supernatural)
- Lucifer (Supernatural)
- Q (Star Trek Series)
- Mister Mxyzptlk (DC Comics)