- Geothermal Bending/Control/Manipulation/Release
- Lava/Magma Bending/Control/Manipulation/Release
- Magma Element Control
- Molten Rock Bending/Control/Manipulation/Release
- Volcanic Bending/Control/Manipulation/Release
User can create, shape and manipulate molten rock (magma while underground, lava when on surface), a mixture of molten or semi-molten rock, volatiles and solids, it may also contain suspended crystals, dissolved gas and gas bubbles.
- Create/generate/increase molten stone.
- Shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate molten stone.
- Geo-Thermokinetic Constructs, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Heat Absorption
- Heat Generation varying from painful burns to combustion.
- Magma Attacks
- Move/lift molten stone at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Poison Generation
- Tectonic Plate Manipulation
- Volcanic Glass Manipulation
- Elemental Invisibility using molten stone.
- Geo-Thermokinetic Combat
- Magma Aura
- Magma Mimicry
- Magma Regeneration
- Petrification into molten stone.
- Terraportation using molten stone.
- Ash Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Fire Manipulation
- Fireproof Skin and/or Thermal Resistance both something you really will need.
- Lava Immunity
- Miasma Emission
- Plasma Manipulation
- Poison Manipulation
- Smoke Manipulation
- Soot Manipulation
- Thermal Manipulation for more general temperature manipulation.
- May be unable to create molten stone, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Control is extremely important. Unconscious use of this power isn't something to laugh at.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Fireproof Skin and/or Thermal Resistance isn't always part of the package, so burning yourself is possible.
- Molten stone can be slowed/stopped by water, ice or cold.
See Also: Magma Man.
- Staff of Ku (Xiaolin Chronicles)
- Magma Memory (Kamen Rider W)