- Geothermal Control/Manipulation
- Planetary Thermal Energy Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate the geothermal energy, the heat energy generated by the planet with its molten core. Thermal energy is the energy of substances due to temperature. Within the planet are multiple layers that have been formed by the planet’s tectonic transformation; the planet’s mantle, a layer of molten rock that reaches scorching temperatures, originates from older buried material. The geothermal energy is generated by the radioactive decay of the substances below the planet’s surface giving off thermal energy. Natural formations like hot springs are examples of geothermal activity that can be harnessed for energy usage, like heat and electricity.
- Electricity Manipulation
- Energy Conversion
- Energy Generation
- Geyser Creation
- Heat Attacks using geothermal energy.
- Heat Manipulation
- Pressure Manipulation of planet's internal liquids and vapors.
- Scald Generation
- Earth Manipulation
- Earth Energy Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Magma Manipulation
- Natural Energy Manipulation
- Planetary Manipulation
- Tectonic Plate Manipulation
- Thermal Manipulation
- May be unable to create geothermal energy, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- May be limited to energy of a particular planet.
- May be difficult to control.
- May not have control over new energy created from manipulated geothermal source.
- Geo-Force (DC Comics)
- Red Volcano (DC Comics)
- WarGreymon (Digimon)
- Amara Aquilla/Magma (Marvel Comics)
- Jonathan Darque/Magma (Marvel Comics); via helmet
- Ego (Marvel Comics)
- Lash (Marvel Comics)
- Vindicator (Marvel Comics); via battle suit