The power to use the abilities of genies. Variation of Mythic Physiology.
- Djinn Mimicry/Physiology
- Genie Mimicry
- Jinn Mimicry/Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into a genie (djin, jinn), a supernatural creature in Arab folklore and Islamic mythology that occupies a world parallel to that of mankind.
Traditional jinn are made of smokeless flame or are the spirits of dust devils (hence the term) and like human beings, they are both free-willed and can be good, evil, or neutral. They live in their own communities, are usually invisible to mortals and can change their shape.
Modern genies are either connected to one of the classical elements or are extremely magical beings able to grant wishes and manipulate reality on a large scale.
- Air Mimicry, Smoke Mimicry or Fire Mimicry
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Air genie (djin) Air Manipulation, Air Mimicry
- Earth genie (jan/shaitan) Earth Manipulation, Earth Mimicry
- Fire genie (Ifrit Physiology) Fire Manipulation, Fire Mimicry
- Water genie (Marid Physiology) Water Manipulation, Water Mimicry
- Genies may be bound to a receptacle (usually imagined as a lamp), which they cannot leave without certain events happening (someone rubbing the lamp, certain commands, etc).
- Anyone who holds the receptacle may have command over the genie, forcing it to grant them wishes.
- Destruction of the receptacle may either kill the genie or release it.
- A genie's immense magic may be limited to rules that forbid it from granting just any wish or use magic for their own gains and desires.
See Also: Our Genies Are Different.
- Genieless Lamp (Doraemon)