Use the traits of Genies
The power to use the abilities of genies. Variation of Mythic Physiology.
- Djinn Mimicry/Physiology
- Genie Mimicry
- Jinn Mimicry/Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into a genie (djin, jinn), supernatural creature as in Arab folklore and Islamic mythology that occupy a parallel world to that of mankind.
Traditional jinn are made of smokeless flame or are the spirits of dust devils (hence the term), and like human beings, they are both free-willed and can also be good, evil, or neutral. They live on their own communities, are usually invisible to mortals and can change their shape.
Modern genies are either connected to one of the classical elements or are extremely magical beings able to grant wishes and manipulating reality on large scale.
- Air Mimicry, Smoke Mimicry or Fire Mimicry
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Air genie (djin) Air Manipulation, Air Mimicry
- Earth genie (jan/shaitan) Earth Manipulation, Earth Mimicry
- Fire genie (Ifrit Physiology) Fire Manipulation, Fire Mimicry
- Water genie (Marid Physiology) Water Manipulation, Water Mimicry
- Genies may be bound to a receptacle (usually imagined as a lamp), which they cannot leave without the certain events happening (rubbing the lamp, certain command, etc).
- Anyone who holds the receptacle may have command over the genie, forcing it to grant them wishes.
- Destruction of the receptacle may either kill the genie or release them.
- Genie's immense magic may be limited to rules that forbid them from granting just any wish or use magic on their own desires.
See Also: Our Genies Are Different.