The power to possess genetically-exclusive traits and powers. Variation of Power Inheritance.
The user possesses and is able to utilize special traits and powers that are exclusive to their genetic code, either of their race/species, or family line.
- Genes can possibly be stolen for other uses.
- Genes can be erased by genetic therapy.
- Users of Eagle Vision (Assassin's Creed)
- Ackerman family (Attack on Titan)
- Mutants (Marvel Comics); via X-Gene manifesting at some point in their life, some Mutants have undergone secondary mutations
- Saiyans (Dragon Ball)
- Tien Shinhan (Dragon Ball)
- Cell (Dragon Ball); via the Saiyan cells.
- Fanalis (Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic)
- Users of Kekkei Genkai (Naruto)
- The Musk Tribe (Ranma 1/2)
- Ruby Rose (RWBY)
- Schnee family (RWBY)
- 72 Pillars (Highschool DxD)
- Ludger Kresnik (Tales of Xillia 2)
- Possessors of the Devil Gene (Tekken series)
- Homo Superior (The Tomorrow People)
As a member of the Ackerman family, Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan) possesses resistance to mental manipulation and physical abilities beyond those of a normal human.
Tien Shinhan (Dragon Ball) is a descendant of the Three-Eyed Clan, and thus, he possesses a unique physical composition as a throwback to his ancestors.
Broly (Dragon Ball series) posses the Legendary Super Saiyan form, a transformation genetically unique only to him due to it being a birth-given power.
Thanks to the Saiyan cells within his body, Cell (Dragon Ball) possesses the Zenkai gene, enabling him to increase his strength after recovering from near-fatal wounds.
All members of the Fanalis (Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic) possess superhuman strength, speed, and senses.
Kimimaro's (Naruto) kekkei genkai enables him to manipulate his skeletal structure as he sees fit.
The Sharingan (Naruto) is genetically exclusive to members of the Uchiha clan.
The Byakugan (Naruto) is genetically exclusive to members of the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clan.
Weiss Schnee's (RWBY) glyph Semblance
is a hereditary trait of the Schnee family.
Ruby Rose (RWBY) is descended from a race of silver-eyed warriors, beings said to be able to strike down Grimm with a single look.
Ludger Kresnik's Chromatus form (Tales of Xillia 2) is a power exclusive to the Kresnik bloodline.