The power to possess genetically-exclusive traits and powers. Variation of Power Inheritance.
The user possesses and is able to utilize special traits and powers that are exclusive to their genetic code, either of their race/species, or family line.
- Genes can possibly be stolen for other uses.
- Genes can be erased by genetic therapy.
- Users of Eagle Vision (Assassin's Creed)
- Ackerman family (Attack on Titan)
- Saiyans (Dragon Ball)
- Cell (Dragon Ball); via the Saiyan cells.
- Fanalis (Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic)
- Users of Kekkei Genkai (Naruto)
- The Hyūga Clan (Naruto)
- The Uchiha Clan (Naruto)
- The Musk Tribe (Ranma 1/2)
- Ruby Rose (RWBY)
- Schnee family (RWBY)
- 72 Pillars (Highschool DxD)
- Ludger Kresnik (Tales of Xillia 2)
- Homo Superior (The Tomorrow People)
As a member of the Ackerman family, Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan) possesses resistance to mental manipulation and physical abilities beyond those of a normal human.
Thanks to the Saiyan cells within his body, Cell (Dragon Ball) possesses the Zenkai gene, enabling him to increase his strength after recovering from near-fatal wounds.
All members of the Fanalis (Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic) possess superhuman strength, speed, and senses.
Kimimaro's (Naruto) kekkei genkai enables him to manipulate his skeletal structure as he sees fit.
The Sharingan (Naruto) is genetically exclusive to members of the Uchiha clan.
The Byakugan (Naruto) is genetically exclusive to members of the Hyūga clan.
Weiss Schnee's (RWBY) glyph Semblance
is a hereditary trait of the Schnee family.
Ruby Rose (RWBY) is descended from a race of silver-eyed warriors, beings said to be able to strike down Grimm with a single look.
Ludger Kresnik's Chromatus form (Tales of Xillia 2) is a power exclusive to the Kresnik bloodline.