Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Body Snatching
- Genetic Absorption/Mirror
- Physiology Mimicry
The user can mimic properties of a creature's physiology through supernatural means. Alternatively the user’s genetic structure can alter itself to become identical to a biological creature upon contact. Unlike Shapeshifting and DNA Replication the user does not necessarily take on the appearance of the target but rather select parts of their physiological make up. One with this power could touch a spider and climb walls, a fish and breathe underwater, or a bear and gain amazing strength.
Many users can take on whole physiologies by either touching the creature itself or someone who has the physiology as a superpower. Experienced users can mix and match certain aspects of different physiologies gaining a chimera type effect to their own bodies (having multiple genetic qualities at once).
- Enhanced Senses (If Physiologically gained)
- All Physiology based Powers
- Power Replication (If physiologically gained)
- Multiple Forms
- Super Form (By combining Physiologies)
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Strength
- Enhanced Jump
- Scale Manifestation
- Speed Swimming
- Natural Weaponry
- May Develop Reactive Adaptation, their bodies shifting between physiologies instinctively.
- May develop Empathy with certain creatures or species they have gotten their abilities from.
- Animal Imitation
- Animal Morphing
- Adaptive Replication
- Cannot copy the properties of anything inorganic
- May retain inhuman features from mimicry use.
- Some users may only choose one Physiology at a time.
- Inexperienced users may only be able to copy partial properties of a physiology.
- Users often gain the weaknesses of Physiologies they mimic.
- Users body may take time to adjust to the alterations.
- May harm oneself if copying two physiologies that counteract.
- Animal Man (DC Comics)
- Kabuto (Naruto)
- Venom (Marvel)
- Super Adaptoid (Marvel)
- Vine Plantings (Valiant Enterainment)
- Kirby (Kirby)
- Alex Mercer (Prototype)
- James Hellar (Prototype 2)