Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to access memories and information stored in one's genetic code.
- Ancestral Memory
- Cellular Memory
- Racial Memeroy
The user is able to access memories and information stored in their genetic code. In most cases, this results in the user calling upon their ancestors or relatives, while in other cases, this is the result of DNA Replication/Absorption or Symbiosis.
- Adoptive Muscle Memory: The user is able to adopt the muscle memories or genetics of their ancestors.
- Ancestral Evocation: The user channels their ancestor and gains their skills and abilities in the process.
- Biological Absorption: The user consumes another individual and gains their memories.
- Claircognizance: Make use of familial collective knowledge within the inherent racial memory.
- Clone Physiology: The user possesses said memories due to being a clone of another individual.
- DNA Replication/Absorption: The user gains others' memories by copying their DNA.
- Parasite Physiology/Symbiosis: The user recalls information from previous hosts and can transfer it to all subsequent ones.
- Reincarnation: The user passes on memories to their future descendants via genes, ensuring a form of continued existence (though not the same individuality).
- Atavism: A physical version where the user accesses physical traits instead of memories from genes.
- Collective Memory: A shared pool of information gleaned from the memories of one or more persons.
- Racial Memory: The user's memories and experiences are all shared throughout his/her race. Often a sub-power of Hive Mind.
- Certain events and places may activate this power.
- Genetic Cutting may cause damage to memories.
- May only remember a certain piece of memory at a time.
- May need to go a certain place where the memory took place at the exact same time.
- May require Power Inheritance to inherit the memories of parents, grandparents and/or ancestors.
- May require specialized equipment.
- Memories of past ancestors may be overwhelming to the current user, such as traumatizing scenes and past sorrows.
- Memories may develop into actual personality, causing Divided Mind that can potentially take over.