Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to induce/embody or be empowered by the events of the different aspects of genesis. Sub-power of Primordial Force Manipulation. Variation of Origin Embodiment. Opposite to Apocalypse Aspect Manifestation.
- Beginning Aspect Embodiment/Incarnate/Manifestation/Personification
- Genesis Aspect Embodiment/Incarnate/Personification
- Origin Aspect Embodiment/Incarnate/Manifestation/Personification
The genesis aspects are different ways how the world, the universe or existence itself begins, whether it is by abstract means like creation, raw power or strength of will, to more physical aspects like light, fire, water, etc.
- Creation - Willing something from nothing.
- Change - With existence comes forever transition.
- Chaos - From chaos springs order.
- Cycle - Defined by clockwork.
- Darkness - The darker the shadows grow, the brighter the light becomes.
- Earth - Growing from the ground, life begins to taste the sky from the soil. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust from the earth we return as from the earth we came from.
- Fire - Its light cuts through the night, vanquishes fear of the dark, the despair of the cold and molds tools and weapons. The beginning on mankind all begins as we discover the miracle of fire.
- Life - With existence came life.
- Light - Let there be light!
- Order - With everything in its place, only then can it move on its own. All the pieces fit, cooperate by design and shall operate as permitted.
- Oblivion - Everything comes from nothing.
- Opposites - Everything has an opposite.
- Power - The raw power needed to create.
- Potential - Within everything lies unparalleled possibility.
- Reality - Continuum's are defined by the factual.
- Samsara - What ceases to be will rise again.
- Space - All that exists sets within their own defined setting.
- Technology - Through mechanicle engineering one can create new life.
- Time - Time begins at the beginning of the universe.
- Transcendence - With lifeforms comes ascendance begetting eventual transcendence.
- Water - We all ascend from the waters. Born from its motherly embrace as we take our first steps onto land.
- Will - With strength of will, you can tame the waters, carry torches and start anything if you want to hard enough.
- Primordial Darkness Manipulation
- Primordial Fire Manipulation
- Primordial Light Manipulation
- Primordial Ice Manipulation
- Primordial Water Manipulation
- Creation of the new may require destruction of the old.
- The First Flame (Dark Souls) - Fire