- Generational Affinity/Augmentation
- Inheritance Affinity/Augmentation/Empowerment
User become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. from each generation of something or someone (such as a power inherited by family line that gets stronger with each passing generation in a family), possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing existing powers. Some users may be able to draw sustenance from the inheritance or even slow or stop againg.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Absolute Condition
- Ancestral Evocation
- Genetic Memory
- Genetic Traits
- Guardian Inheritance
- Nigh Omnipotence
- Power Augmentation
- Power Inheritance
- May require some form of regulation to control the increasing power.
- Kiseki Kusanagi (Anti-Magic Academy: 35th Test Platoon)
- Scion of Mana (Children of Mana)
- Sourcerers (Discworld)
- Nana Shimura (My Hero Academia); via the One for All Quirk passed down to her from her mentor.
- All Might (My Hero Academia); via the One for All Quirk passed down to him from his mentor, Nana Shimura.
- Izuku Midoriya (My Hero Academia); via the One for All Quirk passed down to him from his mentor, All Might.
- Key/Tokiko Mima (Key the Metal Idol)
- Princess Shine Hauzen (Super Robot Wars)
- One for All users (My Hero Academia), as every time a new recipient gains the power, it becomes stronger.