The ability to manipulate gemstones. Variation of Crystal Manipulation.
- Fine Gem Manipulation
- Gem Manipulation
- Gemstone Control
- Jewel Manipulation/Control
- Precious Stone Control
User can create, shape and manipulate gems, also called precious or semi-precious stones, fine gems, or jewels: natural or artificially produced minerals that have sufficient beauty and durability for use as a personal adornment.
- Crystal Attacks using gems.
- Crystallokinetic Constructs
- Gemstone Generation
- Gemstone Detection
- Manipulate the properties of crystals.
- Move/lift crystals at nearly any speed whether in/on a surface, air or water. One could even do this in a vacuum of space if one has a way to survive the experience.
- Shard Manipulation using gems.
- Crystal Aura
- Crystallokinetic Combat using gems.
- Crystallomancy using gems.
- Gem Mimicry
- Light Generation - some gemstones are triboluminescent.
- Crystal Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Gemstone Tears
- Jewelry Empowerment
- Jewelry Manipulation
- Light Manipulation Manipulate the light reflecting off the gemstone.
- Lunar Manipulation - Moonstones
- Magic Invoke magical abilities depending on the gemstone used.
- Mineral Manipulation
- Pearl Manipulation - pearls are organic gemstones.
- Powers Via Object
- May be unable to create gems, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Some gemstones are brittle, and break easily.
- May be limited to certain types of gemstones.
- Gem-Knights (Yu-Gi-Oh)
- Princess Diaspro (Winx Club)
- Rin Tousaka (Type-Moon)
- Pokemon capable of using Power Gem (Pokemon)
- Jewel Man (Mega Man 9)
- Earthbenders (Avatar series)
- Hazel Levesque (Heroes of Olympus)
- Hades (Percy Jackson)
- Lord of Jumi (Legend of Mana)
- Jewel Girl (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Noriaki Kakyoin (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part III Stardust Crusaders); Hierophant Green’s Emerald Splash
- Scorp (Skylanders)