The ability to manipulate gemstones. Variation of Crystal Manipulation.
- Fine Gem Manipulation
- Gem Manipulation
- Gemstone Control
- Jewel Manipulation/Control
- Precious Stone Control
User can create, shape and manipulate gems, also called precious or semi-precious stones, fine gems, or jewels: natural or artificially produced minerals that have sufficient beauty and durability for use as a personal adornment.
- Create/generate/increase gems.
- Shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate gems, including color.
- Crystal Attacks using gems.
- Crystallokinetic Constructs of gems, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Move/lift gems at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Crystal Aura
- Crystallokinetic Combat using gems.
- Crystallomancy using gems.
- Gem Mimicry
- Light Generation - some gemstones are triboluminescent.
- Crystal Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Jewelry Empowerment
- Jewelry Manipulation
- Light Manipulation Manipulate the light reflecting off the gemstone.
- Magic Invoke magical abilities depending on the gemstone used.
- Mineral Manipulation
- Powers Via Object
- May be unable to create gems, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Some gemstones are brittle, and break easily.
- Gem-Knights (Yu-Gi-Oh)
- Princess Diaspro (Winx Club)
- Rin Tousaka (Type-Moon)
- Pokemon using Power Gem (Pokemon)
- Jewel Man (Mega Man 9)
- Earthbenders (Avatar series)
- Hazel Levesque (Heroes of Olympus)
- Lord of Jumi (Legend of Mana)
- Jewel Girl (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Noriaki Kakyoin (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)