- Gasha-dokuro Physiology
- O-dokuro Physiology
- Odokuro Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into a Gashadokuro (lit. "starving skeleton", also known as Odokuro), a giant skeleton that is fifteen times taller than an average person. They are created from gathering bones from people who have died of starvation and possess the powers of invisibility and indestructibility; though Shinto charms are said to ward them off.
Gashadokuro target people when they are alone and the only way they can be detected before they appear is by hearing a ringing in one's ears, described as extremely loud bells ringing.
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Strength
- Skeleton Physiology
- Stealth Tactics
- Unbreakable Bones
- Being closely linked to starvation, user may be constantly hungry even in their human form.
- Users of Onmyōdō or other Shinto magic may defeat them.
- O-Dokuro (Adventure Quest Worlds)
- High Lord Wolnir (Dark Souls III)
- Karuta Roromiya (Inu to Boku SS)
- Gashadokuro (Japanese Mythology)
- Gashadokuro (Kubo and the Two Strings)
- Gasha Dokuro/Prince Junior (Ninja Sentai Kakuranger)
- Giant Yokai Gashadokuro (Shuriken Sentai Ninninger)
- Gashadokuro (Nurarihyon no Mago)
- Gashadokuro (Oboro Muramasa: Seven Nights Haunting)
- Gashadokuro (Ōkamiden)
- Gutsy Bones (Yo-kai Watch)
- Gasha-dokuro (Nioh)
- SCP-2863 - がしゃどくろ (SCP Foundation)