Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Gas Form/Physiology
- Gaseous Form/Mimicry/Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into gas. User's transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of gas, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Aerial Adaptation
- Amorphous Physiology
- Contaminant Immunity
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability: as a gaseous being, user is extremely hard to harm by direct attacks.
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Gas Generation
- Near Intangibility: as long as the obstacle isn't proofed against gaseous substances they can pass through it.
- Aerokinetic Creature Creation
- Elemental Regeneration by drawing the gas to fill the wounds.
- Gas Manipulation
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- Size Manipulation
- May be affected by wind.
- May not be able to return into solid form.
- Being the most unstable form of matter, the user may tire out easily.
- The Mist (DC Comics)
- The Gelth (Doctor Who)
- Kowaku (Corpse Princess)
- Sheldon J. Plankton (Spongebob Squarepants); via Gasifier
- Abyss (Marvel Comics)
- Vapor (Marvel Comics)
- Dark Imaginators (Skylanders)
- Caesar Clown (One Piece)
- Smiley (One Piece)
- Gastly (Pokémon)