- Garbage Control
- Litter/Refuse/Rubbish/Trash Control/Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate different kinds of garbage, including paper, plastic, and scrap metal from a junkyard.
- Filth Manipulation
- Garbage Constructs, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Garbage Generation
- Metal Manipulation
- Mold Manipulation
- Paper Manipulation
- Plastic Manipulation
- Mechanical Intuition (for dealing with scrap metal and metal junk)
- Pollution Manipulation
- Stench Generation
- Cannot create garbage.
- May not be able to control the smell of garbage.
- May not work on objects that are still useful or wanted.
- Bio-Haz (Great Greed)
- Dust Ball (Great Greed)
- Roachmon (Digimon)
- Bessy A.K.A. "Bessy Basura" (Wansapanataym)
- Hunters (Monster Hunter)
- Trubbish and Garbodor (Pokemon)
- Pollution Inc. Members (Seasons)
- Spring Season (Seasons)
- Muckman (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Frank Reynolds/The Trashman (It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia)
- Garbage Monster (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)