The ability to use the abilities of an Gandharva. Variation of Mythic Physiology.
- Gandharva Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can transform into an Gandharva, male nature spirits nature spirit in Hindu and Buddhist Mythology, husbands of the Apsaras. Some are part animal, usually a bird or horse and are connected with trees and flowers. They have superb musical skills, guarded the Soma and made beautiful music for the gods in their palaces. Gandharvas are frequently depicted as singers in the court of Gods and act as messengers between the gods and humans.
- Combat Specialist
- Cosmic Projection
- Ethereal Physiology
- Flower Manipulation
- Performance Art Intuition
- Seduction Intuition
- Party Inducement
- Supernatural Beauty
- Supernatural Condition
- Supernatural Voice
- Wood Manipulation
- Apsara Physiology - female counterparts and wives of Gandharva.
- Gandharva know how to craft Soma during a full moon, as well as access a refreshing supply from the moon. The phase of the moon denotes the supply. During a full moon the supply is full, New moon is empty, and Waxing is restoring supply, consuming Grants: Immortality, Supernatural Strength and Light Generation/Light Aura
- Users are under the command of higher-level Hindu gods.
- Soma can only be granted to those Gandharva deem worthy
- MUST NOT teach mortals how to craft Soma apart from the most devout followers, and they are bound to secrecy.
- Disobeying may bring the wrath of their superiors.
- Gandharva (Hindu/Buddhist Mythology)
- Gandharva (Megumi Tensei)