User can manipulate game theory, the study of "games" (actual games, a business, boxing, essentially anything that involves strategy) and how the strategy changes throughout them. The user can change the dominant strategy and induce an equilibrium.
- Always win in actual games, such as chess or poker.
- Change the dominant strategy of a game to make something that wouldn't normally be a good
idea to become the best possible strategy.
- Anarchy Inducement/Monarchy Inducement (as game theory plays a large role in politics)
- Manipulate other sciences that involve game theory.
- Manipulate evolution.
- Manipulate the economy.
- Victory Inducement
- Game theory is the study of strategic decision making, and manipulating it can only change how the decision affects the strategy of a game. The user cannot make running slowly become the dominant strategy of a race, nor can they make not trying become the dominant strategy of an arm wrestling contest.
- Red Knight (Forgotten Realms)