The ability to interact with a game as if it were real. Opposite to Video Game Physics.
Users interact with a game as if it were real and get enhancements of different types depending on what game the user created/entered. May stem from Reality Warping.
- Digital Evolution
- Digital Form
- Divided Mind to embody a character created.
- Enhanced Memory via memory card.
- Technology-based powers.
- May need Reality Manipulation to operate
- May need additional data skills
- Desirable video game activity may result in undesirable outcomes in reality
- Eve (Black Cat)
- Shunsui Kyoraku (Bleach)
- Yukio Hans Vorarlberna (Bleach)
- Sakusimon (Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters)
- Daihakusai & Daikokusa (Ranma 1/2)
- Shadow Game players (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Tsukuhito Amanuma (Yu Yu Hakusho)
- Control Freak (DC Comics)
- Arcade (Marvel Comics)
- Tim (Misfits)