The power to manipulate accelerations and its effects. Sub-power of Physics Manipulation.
- Acceleration Control/Manipulation
- G-Force Alteration/Control
The user can manipulate the g-force, acceleration of something and its effects. This can be used to speed up, slow down or change the direction of a moving object or person, manipulate the effects of acceleration of that object or person, manipulating the acceleration's "stress", making the acceleration more harmful or less harmful.
- Impact Manipulation (impacts can accelerate objects)
- Weight Manipulation (acceleration and g-forces only)
- Velocity Manipulation
- Can manipulate the body "stress" from acceleration on something with this power
- Can make the "stress" of acceleration less harmful to the body
- Can kill people with this power
- Can neutralize the acceleration's effects to end up unharmed by it
- Can alter how fast or slow a person reaches top speed
- Can alter how fast or slow someone slows down
- Can change the direction of an object
- Can change an object's turning speed
- Can change an objects turning radius
- Can kill or damage someone unintentionally.
- Can make something go too fast.
- May have limits on how much they can affect acceleration.
- Accela-Ray (The Simpsons)