- "No no, go past this. Past this part... In fact never play this again."
- ― Dark Helmet (Spaceballs: The Movie)
- Future Acceleration
User can accelerate any future events that have yet to happen, causing them to happen in sooner they should. They can even cause paradoxes such as making an candle have melted before it was even lit, or make it rain before the clouds have formed.
Unlike Time Acceleration, the user does not accelerate the flow of time, rather, they making what should happen in the future happen sooner, happening in the present or near future.
- Conceptual Materialization
- Event Rearrangement
- Future Embodiment
- Future Manipulation
- Path Killer
- Time Acceleration
- Time Manipulation
- Cannot change the future, just when it happens.
- Count Up (Valkyrie Crusade)