- "If I run out of power today, then I'll just borrow some from tomorrow!"
- ― Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
- Future Lending/Lease
User can borrow anything from the future, including powers, objects, concepts, space/time, skills, adaptations, evolution's, etc., allowing them to bestow or boost powers and skills onto themselves that they may not have access to for a very long time at that present moment.
Depending on what is borrowed from the future, it may lead to a paradox were the borrowed future has no beginning or ending.
- Conceptual Materialization
- Descendant Evocation
- Experience Absorption
- Future Mode
- Potential Realization
- Power Borrowing
- Reality Selection
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Self-Power Bestowal
- Space Generation
- Temporal Consciousness Inversion
- Time Compression
- Time Theft
- Certainty Inducement
- Event Teleportation
- Future Embodiment
- Future Manipulation
- Future-Probability Cognition
- Paradox Inducement
- Personal Probability Manipulation
- Potential Manipulation
- Temporal Matter Selection
- May be limited to borrowing from only one future.
- Users of Future Removal can remove the borrowed future.
- Weak against Path Killer and Variable Collapse.
- May be limited by time spent in the future.
- Thief (8-Bit Theater)
- Phanes (AD&D)
- Ryu (Breath of Fire IV); as the Yorae Dragon
- Quantum Space Expander (Ah! My Goddess)