The ability to manipulate furniture. Variation of Object Manipulation.
- Furniture Control
User can create, shape and manipulate furniture of all kinds, objects that are kept in a house or other building to make it suitable or comfortable for living or working in, including tables, chairs, beds, desks, dressers, cupboards, etc.
- Create/generate/multiply furniture.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate furniture.
- Attack Powers using furniture.
- Constructs Creation using furniture, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Control Manipulation
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using a furniture as a weapon.
- Move/lift furniture at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Object Possession
- Cloth Manipulation
- Enhanced Artisan
- Glass Manipulation
- Leather Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Plastic Manipulation
- Wood Manipulation
- May be unable to create furniture, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Furniture can break easily and even be useless if fragile or worn out.
- Homer Simpson (The Simpsons); as La-Z Rider
- Merlin (The Sword in the Stone)
- The Ottoman Empress (The Tick)