The ability to manipulate furniture. Variation of Object Manipulation.
- Furniture Control
User can create, shape and manipulate furniture of all kinds, objects that are kept in a house or other building to make it suitable or comfortable for living or working in, including tables, chairs, beds, desks, dressers, cupboards, etc.
- Control Manipulation
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using a furniture as a weapon.
- Manipulate the properties of furniture.
- Repair furniture.
- Furniture Creation
- Move/lift furniture.
- Object Attacks using furniture.
- Object Constructs using furniture.
- Object Possession
- Projectile Enhancement with throwing furniture.
- Cloth Manipulation
- Enhanced Artisan
- Glass Manipulation
- Leather Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Plastic Manipulation
- Wood Manipulation
- May be unable to create furniture, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Furniture can break easily and even be useless if fragile or worn out.
- Couch Angler (The Simpsons)
- Homer Simpson (The Simpsons); as La-Z Rider
- Merlin (The Sword in the Stone)
- The Ottoman Empress (The Tick)