Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to manipulate furniture. Variation of Object Manipulation.
- Furniture Control
User can create, shape and manipulate furniture of all kinds, objects that are kept in a house or other building to make it suitable or comfortable for living or working in, including tables, chairs, beds, desks, dressers, cupboards, etc.
- Create/generate/multiply furniture.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate furniture.
- Attack Powers using furniture.
- Constructs Creation using furniture, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Control Manipulation
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using a furniture as a weapon.
- Move/lift furniture at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Object Possession
- Cloth Manipulation
- Enhanced Artisan
- Glass Manipulation
- Leather Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Plastic Manipulation
- Wood Manipulation
- May be unable to create furniture, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Furniture can break easily and even be useless if fragile or worn out.
- Homer Simpson (The Simpsons); as La-Z Rider
- Merlin (The Sword in the Stone)
- The Ottoman Empress (The Tick)