The power to manipulate fungi. Variation of Organic Manipulation.
- Fungal Manipulation
- Fungus Control
Users can create, shape and manipulate fungi including yeasts and molds, as well as the mushrooms. They can cause fungi grow, move/attack or even rise from the soil and "walk", mutate fungi by rearranging DNA structure, etc.
- Create/generate/increase, shape, move and animate fungi for various purposes/effects:
- Disease Generation
- Organic Attacks using fungus.
- Omnilingualism with fungus.
- Poison Manipulation
- Rearrange the genetic structure in fungi, including creation of mutant fungi.
- Seismic Sense through fungi.
- Spore Manipulation
- Decomposition Manipulation
- Food Manipulation limited to fungi and food that has been fermented using fungi/molds/yeast.
- Organic Manipulation
- Rot Inducement
- May be unable to create fungus, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- May be only able to control certain types of fungi.
- May be limited on how many fungi or how long they can control them.
- Most fungi are rather fragile, unless the user can increase their durability.
- Almy (Gesellschaft Blume)
- Musshuru (One Piece); via manipulating poisonous spores.
- Shippo (InuYasha)
- Poison Ivy (DC Comics)
- Fungus Humongus (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles;2012 Tv series)
- Most grass type Pokemon (Pokemon)
- En, and by extension, Kai (Dorohedoro)