Spar (Breath of Fire)
have a body made up of fungus/fungal material
- Fungal Physiology
- Fungus Mimicry/Physiology
- Myco Mimicry/Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into fungus/fungal material. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of fungus, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
Users are able to produce numerous poisons and hallucinogens, but also useful drugs.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Poison Generation
- Self-Sustenance via absorption of nutrients.
- Drug Usage
- Fungus Manipulation
- Golem Creation
- Malleable Anatomy
- Organic Mimicry
- Regenerative Healing Factor by drawing fungus/nutrients to fill the wounds.
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over wast areas.
- Thermal Resistance
- Very likely slows the user.
- May require constant connection with earth or water.
- May gain weaknesses against anything that would affect fungi.
- Amoonguss (Pokemon)
- Foongus (Pokemon)
- Fungi (Marvel); created by the Nazis during World War II.
- Fungus (Final Fantasy: Unlimited)
- Funguy (Chrono Cross)
- Goombas (Mario Series)
- Mushroomon (Digimon)
- Myconids (D&D/AD&D)
- Paras (Pokemon); via the Tochukaso fungus growing on them.
- Parasect (Pokemon); via the Tochukaso fungus growing on them.
- Deap-Sea Fungus (Marvel)
- Spar (Breath of Fire)
- Shroobs (Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time)
- Toads (Super Mario series)
- Truffles (Chowder)
- Ramblin' evil mushroom (Earthbound)
- Fungus (Valkyrie Crusade)