Seso (Breath of Fire)
transform into fungus
- Fungal Physiology
- Fungus Mimicry/Physiology
- Myco Mimicry/Physiology
User is able to transform their body completely into fungus. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of fungus, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
Users are able to produce numerous poisons and hallucinogens, but also useful drugs.
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Immunity
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Enhanced Strength
- Poison Generation
- Self-Sustenance via absorption of nutrients.
- Enhanced Regeneration by drawing fungus/nutrients to fill the wounds.
- Drug Usage
- Fungus Manipulation
- Golem Creation
- Malleable Anatomy
- Plant Communication
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over wast areas.
- Thermal Resistance
- Very likely slows the user.
- May require constant connection with earth or water.
- May gain weaknesses against anything that would affect fungi.
- Amoonguss (Pokemon)
- Foongus (Pokemon)
- Fungi (Marvel); created by the Nazis during World War II.
- Fungus (Final Fantasy: Unlimited)
- Funguy (Chrono Cross)
- Goombas (The "Mario" Series)
- Mushroomon (Digimon)
- Myconids ("Dungeons and Dragons")
- Paras (Pokemon); via the Tochukaso fungus growing on them.
- Parasect (Pokemon); via the Tochukaso fungus growing on them.
- Deap-Sea Fungus (Marvel)
- Seso (Breath of Fire)
- Shroobs (Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time)
- Toads (Super Mario series)
- Truffles (Chowder)
- Ramblin' evil mushroom (Earthbound)