- Fruit/Vegetable Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into fruits/vegetables. Users' transformed form is either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of fruits/vegetables, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Fruit/Vegetable Generation
- Botanical Communication
- Edible Body
- Food Entity Creation
- Food Mimicry
- Fruit/Vegetable Manipulation
- Golem Creation
- Malleable Anatomy
- Plant Mimicry
- Regenerative Healing Factor by drawing fruits/vegetables to fill the wounds.
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- Thermal Resistance
- Most fruits/vegetables aren't particularly resilient.
- As fruits/vegetables don't last long, users have a severely limited life-span and are prone to rot.
- Vulnerable to users of Rot Inducement.
- Invincishroom (Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga)
- SCP-2941 - Do Not Eat or Inspire (SCP Foundation)
- Vegetable machine (Totally Spies!)