- Fruit/Vegetable Control
- Fruit/Vegetable Shaping
User can create, shape and manipulate fruits and/or vegetables, they can cause fruits and/or vegetables to grow, move/attack, mutate fruits and/or vegetables by rearranging DNA structure, and refresh fruits and/or vegetables.
- Botanical Communication
- Chlorokinetic Constructs of fruits/vegetables.
- Fruit/Vegetable Generation
- Manipulate the properties of fruits/vegetables.
- Move/lift fruits/vegetables.
- Plant Attacks using fruits/vegetables.
- Plant Empathy
- Plant Enhancement
- Plant Growth
- Rearrange the genetic structure in fruits/vegetables, including creation of mutant fruits/vegetables.
- Alcohol Manipulation
- Food Manipulation
- Harvest Manipulation
- Liquid Manipulation - manipulating fruit/vegetable juices.
- Mold Manipulation
- Nature Manipulation
- Organic Manipulation
- Plant Manipulation
- Plant Mimicry
- Supernatural Fruit Empowerment
- Vegetable Fairy Physiology
- May be unable to create fruits/vegetables, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Most users are powerless in areas without plants or at least potential for plants to grow (infertile/barren soil).
- High levels of radiation in a concentrated area may cause defects in the ability.
- Users may be only able to control certain types of fruits/vegetables.
- Users may be limited on how many fruits/vegetables or how long they can control them.
- Most fruits/vegetables aren't particularly resilient unless the user can increase their durability.
- Puru (Akikan!); limited to grapes
- Janice (Chrono Cross)
- Beth Vanderwood (Fairy Tail)
- Nana (Banana no Nana)
- Urizane (S-cry-ed)
- Layla Williams (Sky High)
- Donkey Kong and his friends (Donkey Kong 64)
- Pomona (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Vegie (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Camo (Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure)
- Discord (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Meg McCaffrey (Trials of Apollo)