- Frictional Force Negation
- Frictional Negation
- Frictionless Negation
The user can negate friction, the the force that resists motion, which allows them to run on, hold onto, or move on any surface, regardless of how slippery or even rough and movement dampening/sticky the friction is. This allows them to run on surfaces like ice without falling down, and move at high speed, even when running on surfaces of high friction that would otherwise slow them down. The user may even do things on any surfaces others would have trouble doing, whether it is on slippery surfaces or on sticky surfaces.
- Pincer Grip on any surface
- Wallcrawling on any surface
- Grab and hold those with Frictionless Skin
- Ignore the heat on the ground from friction
- All-Terrain Mobility
- Enhanced Agility
- Fire Immunity by ignoring air friction
- Friction Manipulation
- Physics Infringement
- Rule Bending
- Unrestricted Movement
- Cannot ignore other forces such as gravity and inertia, only the friction.
- Can still have trouble working with others who don't have this power.
- Users of the Speed Force (DC Comics)
- The Flash
- Medias Moritake (Len'en Project)
- Segata Sanshiro (Sega)
- Skids (Marvel Comics)
- Kid Slick (DC Comics)
- Users of the Surge of Abrasion (The Stormlight Archive)